I'll tweet about your book for #free pic.twitter.com/imk0K5XpoE



I'll tweet about your book for free.

Yeah, that's right: FREE!

All you have to do is fill out
the form at the bottom of this post.

While I will do it for free...

There are things you can do for me.

Tell others about our service.

Retweet our tweets.

Like our Facebook page.

And if you really want to help me
and get something for yourself...

Click on one of my Amazon links
and buy something on Amazon.

You can click any of the banners
at the top of the site.

Or the banner at the bottom of this post.

You don't have to buy what you click on.

Anything you buy after clicking on one of my links...

Means I get paid a little from Amazon.

The more you spend, the more commission I get.

If you decide to help me out in this manner...

Let me know and I'll compose even more tweets for you.

You may email me here: msl_007@live.com

For the form below, put whatever you want for
the secret word and the package ordered.

I will ignore both of those entries
since you aren't paying for the service.